Raise and Shine
Paing height maps on top of your 2D textures to easily create normal maps for them!
Tired of editing normal maps by colors? Try Raise and Shine out!
With it we can:
- Paint height maps with the provided brushes or import your own
- Make bevels with brushs' alpha mask
- Create and edit lights' color, energy and position to preview the illuminated texture in 2D and 3D in real time
- Undo and Redo selections and height changes as well as choosing one of the previous revisions in the History tab
- Load and save the albedo, height and generated normal maps as images
- Save the illuminated texture preview as image
- Edit height maps and generate normal maps on the web browser and on desktop platforms running Windows, Linux or Mac OS
The Desktop version additionally remembers the images imported to the brush library, so you don't have to reimport them everytime!
Raise and Shine is in beta and in active full time development.
If you like or use this tool, consider buying the Desktop version and spreading the word to support its development =]
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Just a little important somethingMay 07, 2021
- Both Highs and Lows are important, keep them as you please!Apr 30, 2021
- Life is a Canvas, go higher and paint your own normal!Apr 24, 2021
- Painting heights is normal!Apr 17, 2021
- It's layout customization time!Apr 10, 2021
- Open beta!Apr 03, 2021